• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If Greenland is not for sale....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Greenland is not for sale....

Maybe Trump could buy the UK?

Greenland: Trump warned that island cannot be bought from Denmark - BBC News

I still think Gordon Brown could have put in an offer for a part of Greenland, even just a long lease, during the last financial crisis.

By the 22nd century, the desolate uninhabited interior will be a great spot for safely crash landing large asteroids mined from the asteroid belt
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I think he's already got that one in the pipeline: John Bolton doesn’t want a trade deal with the UK – he wants to colonise us | Simon Tisdall | Opinion | The Guardian

(Damn, this thread might have to be moved,sorry)
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Maybe Trump could buy the UK?
        Move aside, PhiltheGreek....

Comment

Why buy it if you can use and abuse it for free...?
          "The boy who cried Sheep"

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            I think he's already got that one in the pipeline: John Bolton doesn’t want a trade deal with the UK – he wants to colonise us | Simon Tisdall | Opinion | The Guardian

(Damn, this thread might have to be moved,sorry)
            Where to? We don't have a separate forum for discussions around paranoid delusional Graun columnists. Maybe Admin could start one, and you can go and play there. And please take the Dutch village idiot with you...
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

He wants some freezing wasteland where most of the indigenous population are alcoholic and unemployed?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                He wants some freezing wasteland where most of the indigenous population are alcoholic and unemployed?
                sounds like Swindon to me.
                a total sh1tehole

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                  I still think Gordon Brown could have put in an offer for a part of Greenland, even just a long lease, during the last financial crisis.

By the 22nd century, the desolate uninhabited interior will be a great spot for safely crash landing large asteroids mined from the asteroid belt
                  Apparently, it's not such a daft idea to buy it. Global warming that he doesn't believe in may make it easier to get at the natural resources there.

Comment

I just decided Trump buying the UK is a stupid idea. Nothing to do with RICHARD LITTLEJOHN: Forget Greenland, why doesn't Donald Trump buy Great Britain? | Daily Mail Online .....

Comment

Working...
                    X