• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PC killed in Berkshire

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    Have you ever seen Goebbels and Phil-the-Greek in the same room?
    Or you and Göbbels in the same room at the same time, inneresting....
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by CryingSheep View Post
      I would be already happy if they get anything like 20+ years in jail...
      My cousin was stabbed to death by his junkie ex girlfriend and a couple of her friends when he eventually won custody of their son and she got 2 years.
      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
        My cousin was stabbed to death by his junkie ex girlfriend and a couple of her friends when he eventually won custody of their son and she got 2 years.
        2 years! Outrageous! A woman's rights were cruelly infringed. She should have got a foreign holiday.

Equality in action.....

Comment

What was she actually convicted of?
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            I am not sure I was not at the trial, I doubt very much it was murder despite the fact she lured him over to her flat to pick up their son's things and then a bunch of them stabbed him. To be honest whether she got 2 years or 50 my cousin was not going to spring back to life so I have never asked much about what happened at the trial.

I do know though that the situation was obfuscated by her drug addiction so I am guessing she blamed that and agreed to attend some kind of program.
            "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

I am not sure I was not at the trial, I doubt very much it was murder despite the fact she lured him over to her flat to pick up their son's things and then a bunch of them stabbed him. To be honest whether she got 2 years or 50 my cousin was not going to spring back to life so I have never asked much about what happened at the trial.

I do know though that the situation was obfuscated by her drug addiction so I am guessing she blamed that and agreed to attend some kind of program.
              So if you want someone dealt with, make sure a druggie does the deed!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                That doesn't necessarily mean anything. The last lady I "entertained" before I met Mrs M was subsequently murdered by her husband (she wasn't married to him at the time I knew her, she was very much single, and about to be divorced).
                The case made several front pages, so I'm not going to name names, but he was only found guilty of manslaughter and yet got a far heavier sentence than most murderers get.
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                  She wasn't married to him at the time I knew her, she was very much single, and about to be divorced.
                  Does not compute

Comment

Originally posted by Benny View Post
                    Does not compute
                    About to be divorced from her first husband. It was the second husband who killed her.
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                      About to be divorced from her first husband. It was the second husband who killed her.
                      Had she remarried her first husband after divorcing her second?

Comment

Working...
                      X