• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can we have something new to be angry about?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we have something new to be angry about?

I'm bored of the Aaron Banks thread and have a low attention span.

Can someone please post something "offensive" so we can all have faux outrage again?

TIA

You have low IQ too - get angry about that...

Comment

isn't living in a sh1tehole enough for you?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        Can someone please post something "offensive" so we can all have faux outrage again?

Comment

TIA
          Just hang on in there until the Enemies of the Folk cancel Brexit.

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
            Ah GM food such as we can expect from the US of A when we get a trade deal

Comment

Having drunk half a bottle of fizz, I am incensed that there isn't more in the bottle.

EDIT: only drank half cos I was sharing it. INKSPE, I know...

Comment

TIA
                This one should work for you : Sarah Wollaston: Ex-Tory MP joins Lib Dems - BBC News

Plenty of your fellow gammons are outraged by the story. Should suit you just fine
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  You have low IQ too - get angry about that...
                  That's not new.

Comment

TIA
                    Say "Pikey Scum" and for some strange reason the Mods find that really offensive.
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                    X