• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

At last the police are arresting criminals!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At last the police are arresting criminals!

Mother-of-three, 34, who put out recycling rubbish in the wrong colour bags is ARRESTED | Daily Mail Online

What next people using the excuse "I'm colour blind" or putting the wrong type of paper in the recycling box? Bring back 'angin!

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Mother-of-three, 34, who put out recycling rubbish in the wrong colour bags is ARRESTED | Daily Mail Online

What next people using the excuse "I'm colour blind" or putting the wrong type of paper in the recycling box? Bring back 'angin!

I blame the EUSSR.

Comment

Another one of the stories that you don't get on the BBC...
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        I blame the EUSSR.
        Exactly!

Post Brexit we can throw all our rubbish in the streets like travellers do! Proper freedom from oppression!

Comment

I love it when the headline bears no resemblance to reality.

Arrested for failing to attend court but says she never received a summons
          So the arrest had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the recycling, rubbish or anything else.

Comment

Exactly!

Post Brexit we can throw all our rubbish in the streets like travellers do! Proper freedom from oppression!
            I’m going to poo out of my window, the EU have stopped me doing this all my life - freedom

Same for 3 pin plugs

The James O’Brien Caller Who Voted Brexit Because Of Three-Pin Plugs - LBC

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Exactly!

Post Brexit we can throw all our rubbish in the streets
              That's not a nice way to talk about Leave voters.

Comment

I'm Spartacus, and so's my wife...

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Epic fail. She was arrested for failing to appear at court

And even if she was arrested over bin bags, there might be good reason for it Broken windows theory - Wikipedia

Comment

60 bags of rubbish in 22 days, jesus christ

Comment

Working...
                    X