• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jussie Jones

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jussie Jones

BBC Radio 4 Today on Twitter: ""A group of men charged, with military precision, directed at me"

@OwenJones84 describes being attacked at the weekend in what he believes to have been a hate crime #r4today… https://t.co/8e88aA8qPR"

what are the odds on his account being as proclaimed?

he can't have been stupid enough to try and pull a Jussie Smollett could he?

Originally posted by filthy1980 View Post
    Hmm. I think something probably did happen, but he's likely embellished it. I mean, how did he know they were right wing activists? Given that the UK has the highest number of CCTV cameras in the world (per population), it's unlikely it won't be on camera if it was outside a pub..
    If you don't have anything nice to say, say it sarcastically

Comment

Obviously a UK Government plot to silence him!

Zig - In "Old Greg - hater of all things British now I'm Oirish" mode!
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

From what I've seen and heard of Own Jones, if he met a group of elderly nuns in the street, they would "move towards him with military precision" to give him a good kicking.

He's just that kind of annoying guy!
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by KinooOrKinog View Post
          Hmm. I think something probably did happen, but he's likely embellished it. I mean, how did he know they were right wing activists? Given that the UK has the highest number of CCTV cameras in the world (per population), it's unlikely it won't be on camera if it was outside a pub..
          i'm leaning to thinking he might be a little machiavellian, purposely being a bit vague with not much sign of injury, let the "conspiracy theorists" come out and accuse him of faking it, only have some grainy footage to be released in a couple of weeks that shows him getting knocked to the floor by unidentifiable males, then he can come out and discredit all those who doubted him, and that will be his line of defence for the next big cause he decides to bloviate about

Comment

Quite possibly Antifa boys. Left on left violence is common, you know for not being left enough or something.

Could equally be just some random working-class lads who don't like the fact that the Labour party has abandoned them.

Comment

i'm leaning to thinking he might be a little machiavellian, purposely being a bit vague with not much sign of injury, let the "conspiracy theorists" come out and accuse him of faking it, only have some grainy footage to be released in a couple of weeks that shows him getting knocked to the floor by unidentifiable males, then he can come out and discredit all those who doubted him, and that will be his line of defence for the next big cause he decides to bloviate about
              Unless he actually is doing a Jussie Smollett & he set the whole thing up himself!
              If you don't have anything nice to say, say it sarcastically

Comment

Originally posted by KinooOrKinog View Post
                Unless he actually is doing a Jussie Smollett & he set the whole thing up himself!
                given how smarmy he is i don't think he's THAT stupid

but you never know

Comment

Working...
                X