• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where am I?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where am I?

I’m sure this is too easy for you...

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Looks like Prague. The whore house is on the right
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Good guess but nope. In Europe.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Belgrade
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
          Belgrade
          Well done you!

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            Well done you!
            I was on Knez Mihailova only last week when I says to the missus it's just the sort of place ScooterScot would come.
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
              I was on Knez Mihailova only last week when I says to the missus it's just the sort of place ScooterScot would come.
              You need to brush up on that banter with the Mrs.

Reminded of east Berlin for some reason. Edgy.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                I’m sure this is too easy for you...

There are two fu**ing different alphabets in that photo...
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Behind the camera.

Comment

Krakow

Comment

Working...
                    X