• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gimp Membership + IR35

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gimp Membership + IR35

Quick question - how many folk here use a gimp connected to their clients site?

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    Quick question - how many folk here use a gimp connected to their clients site?

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
    Looks like you're the only one.

Brillo is the gimp.

Hth.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

I was offered but I was uncertain about the gimp's hygiene - the rubber suit looked a bit icky.

Comment

I think he means pimp (as in, someone like Alexander Mann - useless tossers - based on-site to outsource recruitment).

I like the gimp theme though, so let's stick with it...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          I think he means pimp (as in, someone like Alexander Mann - useless tossers - based on-site to outsource recruitment).

I thought he was talking about Jim, you know, Fred's little brother.
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
            I thought he was talking about Jim, you know, Fred's little brother.
            Yep, Gym 'll fix it. Probably predictive text catching out the OP.
            Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
              Yep, Gym 'll fix it. Probably predictive text catching out the OP.
              Maybe he should leave technology alone, he's obviously tulipe where that's concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post

Tarbie meant exactly what he wrote

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  Tarbie meant exactly what he wrote
                  If you're trying to get me to google "gimp" and "client" I'm not falling for it (again)

(Nice try though...)
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                  X