• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boris proclaims himself King

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    As long as it's a consensual kicking, that's OK. Old Etonians like that kind of thing, and it's an opportunity for whorty to dust down his Victorian Nanny uniform.
    Ah, you've seen the photos
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Really?

True.
      You see ... sometimes we can agree on something

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
        Because he's erudite and wealthy?

What a charming fellow you must be.

Boris is a millionaire as is JRM so both are probably worth more than most of us except Assgoo in his padded cell.

Boris Johnson net worth: What is BoJo worth amid plans to furnish No10 with taxpayer cash? | Politics | News | Express.co.uk

Jacob Rees-Mogg - Wikipedia

sad to see the remainers threatening violence against MPs again.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          Boris is a millionaire as is JRM so both are probably worth more than most of us except Assgoo in his padded cell.

Boris Johnson net worth: What is BoJo worth amid plans to furnish No10 with taxpayer cash? | Politics | News | Express.co.uk

I wonder how many MPs will be murdered by remainers.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Speak for yourself dude ... some of us on here are also millionaires

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              Speak for yourself dude ... some of us on here are also millionaires

Having a 10 million Zimbabwe dollar note hardly counts even if your client gave it to you down the docks.

he as actual wealth not a part share in a bedsit over a kebab house.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Having a 10 million Zimbabwe dollar note hardly counts even if your client gave it to you down the docks.

he as actual wealth not a part share in a bedsit over a kebab house.
                I take it from this comment that your contracting career has not been as successful as some of us

Oh well, keep at it fella - you never know, after 31st October, your new British uplands might start to see you doing better with your life

Comment

I take it from this comment that your contracting career has not been as successful as some of us

Oh well, keep at it fella - you never know, after 31st October, your new British uplands might start to see you doing better with your life
                  congratulations Konstabel Els.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                    congratulations Konstabel Els.
                    Meh, cream floats to the top ... what can I say? Lekker!
                    Last edited by Whorty; 30 August 2019, 19:56.

Comment

Meh, cream floats to the top
                      among other substances, yes

Comment

Working...
                      X