• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The most gross thing you'll see today

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its been a thing for years....

The Yorkshire Wrap Company | Great Yorkshire food locally sourced and served in a Yorkshire Pudding Wrap.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
      my local supplier advises differently. The local weed is no longer economically viable so she claims, so it's sourced in Scotland
      That is not being advised differently. Typical you, trolling.
      Your local supplier is telling you the seaweed comes from Scotland. The bread is made in Wales.

Because both Scotland and Wales are part of the same united group of countries, the raw materials can flow from one to the other to make the produce with no need for paperwork, duty, tariffs, etc.

I stand by what I said earlier. Laverbread is Welsh, not Scottish.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        On the wacky backy?
        Nah completely clean...
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
        X