• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The most gross thing you'll see today

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The most gross thing you'll see today

Yorkshire Pudding Wrap
    Last edited by Magaluf 19; 3 September 2019, 20:07.

Originally posted by Magaluf 19 View Post
    Mate, I live in Glasgow; I scoff at your Yorkshire pudding wrap. Meet Jakey Teas.

You're welcome.
    ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
    Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Originally posted by Magaluf 19 View Post
      Never had a Parmo then.

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        Never had a Parmo then.

As in Parmaggiano? Looks quite nice, that.

Comment

Originally posted by wattaj View Post
          Mate, I live in Glasgow; I scoff at your Yorkshire pudding wrap. Meet Jakey Teas.

You're welcome.
          I think most of you would baulk at eating lavabread, despite the fact that it comes from Scotland!

laverbread - Google Search
          Last edited by JohntheBike; 4 September 2019, 07:34.

Comment

Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
            I think most of you would baulk at eating lavabread, despite the fact that it comes from Scotland!
            Wrong. It’s Welsh. It’s popular in Welsh Wales. And it’s LavERbread, not lavAbread.

The same seaweed is farmed in Scotland, but not made into Welsh bread.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by wattaj View Post

You're welcome.
              I gotta try one of those ...nom nom nom

Last edited by Benny; 4 September 2019, 08:55.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                Wrong. It’s Welsh. It’s popular in Welsh Wales. And it’s LavERbread, not lavAbread.

typo

The same seaweed is farmed in Scotland, but not made into Welsh bread.
                my local supplier advises differently. The local weed is no longer economically viable so she claims, so it's sourced in Scotland

anyway, given that it looks like and has a similar consistency to a cow pat, few relish the thought of eating it. I love it.

Comment

Gosh that food is making me hungry and I'm not even hungover...
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    Gosh that food is making me hungry and I'm not even hungover...
                    On the wacky backy?

Comment

Working...
                    X