• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

well that explains Assgoo & Warty

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well that explains Assgoo & Warty

More than 13,000 Britons are born out of illegal 'extreme inbreeding' | Daily Mail Online

More than 13,000 people in the UK have been born out of 'extreme inbreeding' and the illegal incestuous trysts of close relatives, study claims

• Study looked at the UK Biobank's genetic information of 456,414 individuals
    • Researchers studied any unusually high prevalence of homozygosity in people
    • This is an indicator that a person's parents are closely related to each other
    • Found evidence of people whose parents are first- or second-degree relatives
    • This includes children created when parents and their offspring have a child as well as children born from the intercourse of half-siblings
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

And once again the poor snowflake remainers need protecting.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      And once again the poor snowflake remainers need protecting.
      ... says the poor snowflake tax cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        ... says the poor snowflake tax cheat.
        <snip>

I forgot then. Comments I could make as a remoaner would get me banned as a leaver. Do carry on.

Comment

<snip>

I forgot then. Comments I could make as a remoaner would get me banned as a leaver. Do carry on.
          You are a poor little victim, aren't you?

Comment

I really don’t think that starting a thread on an Internet forum is the right place to announce that you are both the father and grandfather of two of its members, but given the inbreeding in the classes that Wail readers aspire to, it’s probably not too surprising.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

This thread is a bit rich coming from someone who's so congenitally thick he can't even spell his own username.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

I didn't realise there were that many people in the Royal Family...

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                  I didn't realise there were that many people in the Royal Family...

How much Royal do you have to be to be in the Royal Family?

Go back 20 generations and you have a lot of relatives.....

Comment

How much Royal do you have to be to be in the Royal Family?

Go back 20 generations and you have a lot of relatives.....
                    If you speak Greek and German, you're halfway there...
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                    X