• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

GSK IT Consultant in trouble

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Casall View Post
    Here are pictures of the house if anyone is interested:

House Price History
    Nice house, appallingly decorated. Money doesn't buy taste.

Comment

Wait until he finds his investigation is going to be handled by a TCS offshore bod. He's gonna pop a blood vessel.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Good to see the Wail did not totally fail this time - at least they got his house price included "£1.15million five-bed detached house in Ascot, Berkshire"
        Did he get divorced 5 times to end up in such a low cost home after 20 years of IT contracting?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          Did he get divorced 5 times to end up in such a low cost home after 20 years of IT contracting?
          Only 5? Amateur.

When you have divored the current MrsDP send her my way.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Only 5? Amateur.

When you have divored the current MrsDP send her my way.
            You're not that desperate, surely? On second thoughts...
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
              You're not that desperate, surely? On second thoughts...
              Once I get past the used bit, I am sure it will be fine.....

Comment

That went well: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/boozed-up-man-who-demanded-19633974?
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Hands up all those who are gutted for him. Nope, me neither...
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

£1500 per week does not look right. Sloppy reporting ?
                    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                      Hands up all those who are gutted for him. Nope, me neither...
                      I'm hoping an asian HMRC tax inspector reads that story and makes it personal.

Can understand the bloke was miffed at being woken up, but the racist personal attack on the young woman is inexcusable.

Comment

Working...
                      X