• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

GSK IT Consultant in trouble

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    GlaxoSmithKline is pharma isn't it, Assguru's speciality, and this guy sounds equally opinionated

beat me to it!

Probably told her she was a bit thick too.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      beat me to it!

Probably told her she was a bit thick too.
      No she was a trolley-dolly and therefore far more intelligent than you.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

GSK IT Consultant in trouble

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
        £1500 per week does not look right. Sloppy reporting ?
        He is SAP FICO Consultant and may have been charging nearly £1,000 per day.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          No she was a trolley-dolly and therefore far more intelligent than you.

and my cat's contributions in the litter tray are far brighter than you,
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Casall View Post
            He is SAP FICO Consultant and may have been charging nearly £1,000 per day.
            Intresting most sap fico jobs pay around 400 - 600 per day. Client paying 1000 is being mugged off.

Comment

Originally posted by cosmic View Post
              Intresting most sap fico jobs pay around 400 - 600 per day. Client paying 1000 is being mugged off.
              Maybe he's a very good consultant.

Given what we all do for a living, it seems strange that you would suggest that a commodity price is applicable.
              Aren't you worth more than others with the same skill on paper? If not then why are you contracting?
              See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                Nowt Just struck me that it would have been funny if it had been Soz lad
                But would you wait for him?

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
                  Aren't you worth more than others with the same skill on paper? If not then why are you contracting?
                  I wouldn't say contracting is or should be about being better than permies. It's about being accountable for the delivery of your services and only those services agreed with the client. And only working when there is work to do.

Comment

Anyone here actually work at GSK and know what the working practices are like? Has some cockwomble taken advantage of the permie’s free bike scheme?
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                      Anyone here actually work at GSK and know what the working practices are like? Has some cockwomble taken advantage of the permie’s free bike scheme?
                      I heard there was a chap called Darren who abused the staff car park. Might be related.
                      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Working...
                      X