• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dead Tyrants Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

Let's hope he's rotting in the depths of hell with a nice hot combine harvester up his arse.
    FTFY
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Nah, I had a look at Rodong Sinmun earlier and it doesn’t even say he’s been ill. Given that it’s the official organ of the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, I think we can safely assume that they’d publish such important news before anybody else

Comment

Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un Cuts Tape for Completion of Sunchon Phosphatic Fertilizer Factory

Comment

It's very ecologically friendly.

Soylent will be the food stuff of the future.

Comment

From the dead celebrity thread as BR14 we need to let these nice people reside somewhere else.

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
            Well he did some good. Not sure I would get along with his views.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-aged-72.html

South Africa's Zulu King Goodwill Zwelithini, 72, who made thousands of bare-breasted virgins dance before him in annual festival, dies after weeks in hospital for diabetes treatment
            During his 49-year-long reign, the controversial figure revived festivals where bare-breasted young virgins danced in front of him. In 2003, he picked his sixth wife, then-18-year-old Zola Mafu of Swaziland, out of the crowd of young dancers.

Although his position was purely ceremonial - and had no official power in modern South Africa - Zwelithini still courted the wrath of women's rights and HIV/Aids campaigners for his hardline stance on controversial traditional virginity testing.

He resurrected the outdated custom - in the face of widespread opposition - by claiming it helped the country's fight against HIV/Aids by encouraging women to wait until marriage to have sex.

He also branded gay people 'rotten', claiming 'same sex is not acceptable'.

His attitudes towards immigration also lent itself to criticism, with the King blamed for fuelling deadly xenophobic violence when he suggested immigrants were responsible for rising lawlessness in South Africa and that they needed to be kicked out.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              From the dead celebrity thread as BR14 we need to let these nice people reside somewhere else.

Well he did some good. Not sure I would get along with his views.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-aged-72.html

I'll thank you to keep my name out of your 'woke' snowflake rantings.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

I'll thank you to keep my name out of your 'woke' snowflake rantings.
                sorry denouncing a racist homophobic tyrant is woke. darn missed that memo.

Comment

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...n-ponzi-scheme

Bernie Madoff died in prison

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    No assisted suicide?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      Not a tyrant!

He stole (mainly) from the rich also

Comment

Working...
                      X