• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Chicken causes cancer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chicken causes cancer

Oxford University scientists claim Britons who eat poultry are at risk of developing cancer | Daily Mail Online

Eating chicken puts consumers at a higher risk of a rare form of blood cancer, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, as well as prostate cancer in men, according to researchers from Oxford University.

The research involved tracking 475,000 middle-aged Britons over a period of eight years between 2006 and 2014.

Their diets were analysed alongside the diseases and illnesses they suffered with.
    Maybe because it isn't chorinated properly...

FTFY
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Ah.

It's the Fail.

Everything in the known universe & some things beyond it give you cancer according to the Fail.

Doomed etc.

Have they done carcinogens in parsnips recently?

Trust me, I'm a Doctor.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
        Ah.

It's the Fail.

Everything in the known universe & some things beyond it give you cancer according to the Fail.

Doomed etc.

Have they done carcinogens in parsnips recently?

Trust me, I'm a Doctor.
        It’s the commies fluoridating the parsnip water and compromising our precious bodily fluids.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
          It’s the commies fluoridating the parsnip water and compromising our precious bodily fluids.
          You're Goddamn Right!
          Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 8 September 2019, 12:08.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Oxford University scientists claim Britons who eat poultry are at risk of developing cancer This is true.
            Oxford University scientists claim Britons who read the Daily Mail are at risk of developing cancer This is also true.

As are the following two statements:

Oxford University scientists claim Britons who do not eat poultry are at risk of developing cancer
            Oxford University scientists claim Britons who do notread the Daily Mail are at risk of developing cancer

FACT: if you have been immunised against MMR you are more likely to suffer from dementia.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              Oxford University scientists claim Britons who eat poultry are at risk of developing cancer This is true.
              Oxford University scientists claim Britons who read the Daily Mail are at risk of developing cancer This is also true.

As are the following two statements:

Oxford University scientists claim Britons who do not eat poultry are at risk of developing cancer
              Oxford University scientists claim Britons who do notread the Daily Mail are at risk of developing cancer

FACT: if you have been immunised against MMR you are more likely to suffer from dementia.
              I can't remember if I am immunized against MMR. Or maybe I have dementia so I was immunized....

Comment

Oxford University researchers are in danger of disappearing up their own arses, following the example of The Bullingdon Club members.

Quick exit...
                I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
                  Oxford University researchers are in danger of disappearing up their own arses, following the example of The Bullingdon Club members.

Quick exit...
                  Maybe they should move to Switzerland.
                  they're all up their own arses there.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                    Maybe they should move to Switzerland.
                    they're all up their own arses there.

NAT wouldn't find his way up his own arse with a Ladybird instruction book and a GPS.

Comment

Working...
                    X