• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KinooOrKinog View Post
    As I said. By having a negative view of an entire group of people based only on the fact that they are transgender.
    I think that you had better point out that "negative view" and better explain precisely why that view is negative for the casual observer.
    ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
    Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Originally posted by wattaj View Post
      I think that you had better point out that "negative view" and better explain precisely why that view is negative for the casual observer.
      FTFY.

Sex is OBSERVED at birth. ASSIGNMENT is another one of those words that is currently being misappropriated by trans-activists to reinforce their contention that trans-identifying persons were "born in the wrong body". Utter BS.
      Dismissing the feelings of an entire group of people as "Utter BS"

Commonly, and euphemistically, referred to as "overcoming the cotton ceiling".

Utterly shameful coercion. Apparently one cannot simply shake off male-pattern dominance by dint of putting on a frock.
      Implying that trans women are just men in dresses trying to force gay women into sex with them.

If that's not negative language then I don't know what is.
      If you don't have anything nice to say, say it sarcastically

Comment

Implying that trans women are just men in dresses trying to force gay women into sex with them.

Burn him/her/it!
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

I will repeat for the cheap seats: people can live as they please... as long as how they please does not negatively impact upon others. Particularly where those others are an already marginalised group.
          +1

The trans I have a real problem with are the ones spouting hate speak, and wishing women "die in a fire".
          Last edited by DealorNoDeal; 10 September 2019, 11:03.
          Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

2020 will see biological men compete openly in women's sports at the Tokyo Olympics. We are already seeing biological men competing at regional and national levels around the world and mediocre males pushing elite females out of their competitive fields.
            Suppose a trans-woman won the woman's singles at Wimbledon.

Would that be ok?
            Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

As I said. By having a negative view of an entire group of people based only on the fact that they are transgender.
              I have a negative view of an entire group of people based only the fact that they are bile-spewing hate-filled transactivists.

No wait. Let me fix that.

I have a negative view of an entire group of people based only the fact that they are bile-spewing hate-filled transactivists.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post

Would that be ok?
                I thought one already had.

Comment

Telling... clearly, then, you do not.

Hurty words is not transphobia; sometimes, hurty words is simply a truth that one does not like to hear.

Trans-women are, by definition, biological men in [insert feminine stereotypical costume here].

Medically diagnosed gender dysphoria aside, the vast majority of trans-woman self-identifying men that are popping up on social media and who *feel* that they are women need help not acceptance without question.

Womanhood is not a costume... one cannot simply adopt the garb of gender-stereotype and lay claim hard-won sex-based rights.

Trans ideology is deeply regressive and seeks to perpetuate gender stereotypes. Men should be able to wear frocks should they so choose; that they feel that they cannot do so without ridicule without also claiming to be women is actually quite sad.
                  Last edited by wattaj; 10 September 2019, 15:25. Reason: Clarity
                  ---

Former member of IPSE.

---

---

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post

Would that be ok?
                    No, not really. Male born athletes who transition after puberty carry forward the benefits of that male puberty into later life. Leaving that advantage aside, chemically-reduced testosterone levels in trans-woman athletes are still significantly higher than that of female athletes.
                    Last edited by wattaj; 10 September 2019, 14:43. Reason: Clarity
                    ---

Former member of IPSE.

---

---

Comment

Trans ideology is deeply regressive and seeks to perpetuate gender stereotypes...
                      My daughter met this attitude while on a course - there was a transwoman there who very dismissive of women who didn't want to discuss makeup and shopping.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X