• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
    Yes, and no surprise, most of the aggressive ones are trans-women (ie. sex=male) who attack women and not men.
    Always the man's fault. And I know that for sure as MrsBP told me so.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      I am sure you can find something better for them to do with their mouths..

I don't mind a bit of banter and smut but come on make it clever.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
        I don't mind a bit of banter and smut but come on make it clever.
        I don't recall voting for you as the new moderator to replace NAT who is totally inept!
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
          I don't recall voting for you as the new moderator to replace NAT who is totally inept!
          Just because you spend most of your time pissed in a gutter blowing a fellow vagrant and missed the vote, don't blame me.

2 day suspension for you Zigenare, Nat if you could do the honours and hurry up about it.

Comment

Just because you spend most of your time pissed in a gutter blowing a fellow vagrant and missed the vote, don't blame me.

2 day suspension for you Zigenare, Nat if you could do the honours and hurry up about it.
            Which bit of...

"to replace NAT who is totally inept!"

...didn't you understand?
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
              Which bit of...

"to replace NAT who is totally inept!"

...didn't you understand?
              I sub-contract my moderating duties. It's a bit like asking Alexa to do some minor chore like turn on the lights.

Comment

I sub-contract my moderating duties. It's a bit like asking Alexa to do some minor chore like turn on the lights.
                What would happen if you asked Alexa or Siri to speak dirty?

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  Not all cis-females are... <waffle snip>
                  What the utter ****, in all seriousness, is a cis-female? Must be either a chick with a dick, or a bloke with no knob, no?

Comment

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
                    What the utter ****, in all seriousness, is a cis-female? Must be either a chick with a dick, or a bloke with no knob, no?
                    CIS is the new term for "normal" as non CIS people got offended as it made them out they weren't normal
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM
                      <Modsnip>
                      Still not clever I guess!

Better though. You get marks for trying.
                      Last edited by NotAllThere; 9 September 2019, 14:37. Reason: oringal PM not being clever

Comment

Working...
                      X