• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need to stop reading this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
      Apparently, quite a lot of trans-women are lesbians, and they think (female) lesbians need to get over themselves and accept "lady dick".
      Commonly, and euphemistically, referred to as "overcoming the cotton ceiling".

Utterly shameful coercion. Apparently one cannot simply shake off male-pattern dominance by dint of putting on a frock.
      ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
      Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

The Magdalen Berns YouTube channel is a brutal take-down of trans-ideology: YouTube

Recommended viewing if for no other reason than to reaffirm that one is not alone in thinking that this crap is dangerously cultish hog-wash.
        ---

Former member of IPSE.

---

---

Comment

Originally posted by wattaj View Post
          Commonly, and euphemistically, referred to as "overcoming the cotton ceiling".

Utterly shameful coercion. Apparently one cannot simply shake off male-pattern dominance by dint of putting on a frock.
          I think that's unfair. I thought it was more to do with the fact that lesbian women have no problems with including trans women socially, will be friends with them, discuss trans rights etc, but they still don't consider them viable sexual partners. So breaking the cotton ceiling is similar to breaking the glass ceiling but with the cotton representing underwear.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Contractor UK Forum mobile app
          If you don't have anything nice to say, say it sarcastically

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
            Apparently, quite a lot of trans-women are lesbians, and they think (female) lesbians need to get over themselves and accept "lady dick".
            I think you misunderstand my post. By Gay I mean the trans "boy" likes boys! So considering "he" was originally a "she", how can "he" be gay?
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
              I think you misunderstand my post. By Gay I mean the trans "boy" likes boys! So considering "he" was originally a "she", how can "he" be gay?
              You're really struggling with this, aren't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                How can he not? You're essentially expecting someone to justify their feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by KinooOrKinog View Post
                  I think that's unfair. I thought it was more to do with the fact that lesbian women have no problems with including trans women socially, will be friends with them, discuss trans rights etc, but they still don't consider them viable sexual partners. So breaking the cotton ceiling is similar to breaking the glass ceiling but with the cotton representing underwear.
                  I believe that my assessment of "overcoming the cotton ceiling" is correct. Its behaviours are coercive and its goal is the total and complete acceptance of the fabrication that trans-women are literally women. The conclusion of which is that if TWAW then lesbians are bigots for not accepting dick without question. This is hugely damaging to those young people for whom discovering who they are and how they want to live is already a lonely and painful journey.
                  ---

Former member of IPSE.

---

---

Comment

I believe that my assessment of "overcoming the cotton ceiling" is correct. Its behaviours are coercive and its goal is the total and complete acceptance of the fabrication that trans-women are literally women. The conclusion of which is that if TWAW then lesbians are bigots for not accepting dick without question. This is hugely damaging to those young people for whom discovering who they are and how they want to live is already a lonely and painful journey.
                    Not all trans women are pre op though. Are you sure you're not confused about the difference between transgender & transvestite? I think your view is very general & quite narrow minded, but then maybe you're speaking from experience. I don't know. Either way, you're entitled to your opinion I suppose. Just be careful you're not verging on the transphobic..

Comment

Usual caveats...

This last part isn't strictly correct. 'Hermaphroditism' is no longer used to describe people with Differences in Sexual Development (DSD) conditions. No-one is born with two sets of genitalia, but the genitalia can be ambiguous at birth which leads to a prolonged investigation by medical professionals before a determination of a baby's sex can be made.

As far as I am aware, no-one gets it wrong.

Rapid onset gender dysphoria (ROGD) is a thing and has been shown to be more closely associated with social contagion than humans "being born in the wrong body" which is manifestly junk science.

Yeah, fair point, I was at work and it wasn't appropriate to google the correct terms It was dredged up from what I'd read at college during my human biology A-Level so appreciate that medical science has moved on.

Comment

Working...
                      X