• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Making money on CUK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Making money on CUK

Being a public spirited person I was thinking how can we improve the content of posts on CUK.

So, my idea. We all pitch in £100 at the start of the year to our top post pot.

Then every month, we look at the top 10 posts (by number of likes and thanks) and split the monthly pot.

This would provide much needed income to those on the bench and improve the quality of posts on CUK. What do you reckon?

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    Being a public spirited person I was thinking how can we improve the content of posts on CUK.

So, my idea. We all pitch in £100 at the start of the year to our top post pot.

Then every month, we look at the top 10 posts (by number of likes and thanks) and split the monthly pot.

This would provide much needed income to those on the bench and improve the quality of posts on CUK. What do you reckon?
    What's wrong with blackmailing Admin with the photos?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
      What's wrong with blackmailing Admin with the photos?
      Its 2019, people aren’t embarrassed about shagging their pet turtles anymore. Need to diversify.

Comment

What is the quality measure? Is there an appeals process?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          What is the quality measure? Is there an appeals process?
          Likes and thanks. Obviously this is open to abuse but our members wouldnt do that.

Yes there is an appeals process. The top 3 cuk personality of the year posters will sit on this appeal board.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
            Likes and thanks. Obviously this is open to abuse but our members wouldnt do that.

Yes there is an appeals process. The top 3 cuk personality of the year posters will sit on this appeal board.
            I take it you've run this past Admin and AtW, you know, to make it Official...?
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Or you could just ban assguru.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Or you could just ban assguru.
                Isn't asking for a ban of an esteemed member a banning offense?
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  Isn't asking for a ban of an esteemed member a banning offense?
                  only an esteemed member, which counts you out.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                    only an esteemed member, which counts you out.
                    Are you saying I'm a common or garden member?
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X