Boris wants to know Gov.uk data - TOP PRIORITY Boris wants to know Gov.uk data - TOP PRIORITY - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Posts 21 to 23 of 23

More fingers than teeth

darmstadt is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    Sounds like a task for IBM - chances are we'll have to put the job out to tender, EU rules, I bet "Deutsche Hollerith Maschinen Gesellschaft" get the contract.
    I doubt it very much as the UK is leaving on the 31st October or haven't you heard?

Seeing as the UK government is so inept, then they won't be ready until after that date anyway so expect to see it outsourced to one of the many American companies waiting in the wings who will then outsource it to India....
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Super poster

Zigenare - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Hitler's Cat View Post
    I doubt it very much as the UK is leaving on the 31st October or haven't you heard?

Seeing as the UK government is so inept, then they won't be ready until after that date anyway so expect to see it outsourced to one of the many American companies waiting in the wings who will then outsource it to India....
    I think you'll find that until we leave the EU, the rules still apply.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

More fingers than teeth

darmstadt is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    I think you'll find that until we leave the EU, the rules still apply.
    49 days to go, will the government get their tulip together in that time?
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.