• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boris wants to know Gov.uk data - TOP PRIORITY

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    Sounds like a task for IBM - chances are we'll have to put the job out to tender, EU rules, I bet "Deutsche Hollerith Maschinen Gesellschaft" get the contract.
    I doubt it very much as the UK is leaving on the 31st October or haven't you heard?

Seeing as the UK government is so inept, then they won't be ready until after that date anyway so expect to see it outsourced to one of the many American companies waiting in the wings who will then outsource it to India....
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Adolf Hitler's Cat View Post
      I doubt it very much as the UK is leaving on the 31st October or haven't you heard?

Seeing as the UK government is so inept, then they won't be ready until after that date anyway so expect to see it outsourced to one of the many American companies waiting in the wings who will then outsource it to India....
      I think you'll find that until we leave the EU, the rules still apply.
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
        I think you'll find that until we leave the EU, the rules still apply.
        49 days to go, will the government get their tulip together in that time?
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
        X