• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boris wants to know Gov.uk data - TOP PRIORITY

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boris wants to know Gov.uk data - TOP PRIORITY

Hmmm...

Boris Johnson'''s Secret Plan To Gather "Targeted And Personalised" Data Before Brexit
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Cambridge Analytica

Comment

Move along, nothing to see here

Nothing good will come of that.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        Move along, nothing to see here

Nothing good will come of that.
        Exactly. It's a govt IT project, so they'll get Crapita to do it, and after 5 years, and £2bn wasted, nobody will have learnt anything useful. But lessons will be learned...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          Exactly. It's a govt IT project, so they'll get Crapita to do it, and after 5 years, and £2bn wasted, nobody will have learnt anything useful. But lessons will be learned...
          Or they’ll get HMRC Connect bods onto it, and lots of lessons will be learned from it...
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

You mean all this stuff that is already available, just as a single data set...

Sounds actually sensible to me

Services data - GOV.UK

Performance - Activity on GOV.UK
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Cambridge Analytica
              Oxford Analytica.

No real political fall-out from The Great Hack so they may as well keep doing it.
              Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                So about 50 Euros once hyperinflation is taken into account.

Comment

You voted for him, you voted for a tinpot dictatorship - all going to plan. Assuming the plan involves pouring petrol onto the burning dynamite factory.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

21st century version of the Nazis finding out who was a jew by going through all their council registrations

Comment

Working...
                    X