• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boomage!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boomage!

Well, had a nice surprise this morning.

Met with the owner of the small consultancy I contract via. We chatted about the IR35 changes and how we need to coach the client into an outside determination - my role is strong on SDC and MOO, less so on RoS as it wouldn't be unfettered.

He then delivered two booms!

He mentioned a new 60 day PO had been raised, even though there's plenty of life left on the current one.

Always one to look a gift horse in the mouth, I expressed dismay at not having opportunity to up my rate as I was waiting for the usual PO extension conversation to come up to submit my new rate. He said, don't wait let's change it from 1 September and just rejig how long the POs will last for.

What a good start to the weekend!

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Have a double Banana

Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Comment

Well done :-)
          Nice to hear some good news for a change!
          If you don't have anything nice to say, say it sarcastically

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Growing old is mandatory
                  Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    He then delivered two booms!

Comment

Working...