• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Paging NLyUK - Mattress Advice Needed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Eve mattresses have the name. Everyone who stays at my gaff and sleeps overnight remarks on how comfy they are.

(They're not cheap though, at £600 a pop.)
    £600 is cheap for a good mattress

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
      £600 is cheap for a good mattress

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
      Most of the "disruptor brands" are coming in about £600
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I have an Emma memory foam king size one for 450 (was on offer) and it's very good, if I sleep on anything else I get a stiff lower back.

qh
        He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
          I have an Emma memory foam king size one for 450 (was on offer) and it's very good, if I sleep on anything else I get a stiff lower back.

qh
          Been looking at the Emma as it’s 35% off at the moment

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Went into a couple of the stores to try a vareity out, turns out anything would have been better than out old mattress as it was shagged (no pun intended)

Went for this one but being northern managed to get it for a fair bit cheaper

Was delivered today and it's fooking massive, its now higher than the bedside tables and MrsMac's feet can't reach the ground when she is sitting on the edge of the bed!

Shame I am 200 miles away, but looking forward to a decent night sleep when I get home

Comment

Waterbed. very comfy. We have a “split mattress” version so my side is firmer than BGG. Also, each side has individual heating control.
              Had one for the last 15 years & very happy with it.

(now waiting for the smutty comments, as this is general after all)
              Growing old is mandatory
              Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Most of the "disruptor brands" are coming in about £600
                Look here now Woodlesford boy, Harrison is what you need about £1500 -2000 is about the right compromise between comfort and price. I got one two years ago and have really noticed the difference. Even better get the zip linked two singles version (you can't tell) but you can then each get the right firmess for each other and also you don't feel the other shuffling.
                But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Working...
                X