• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Saudi oil attacks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saudi oil attacks

Trump officials claim that satellite imagery and the direction of the Saudi oil field attack prove that Iran was to blame

Yes, proof indeed, surprised Iran passports were not found inside drones also

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

World media attention on Saudi as some oil pumps go kaboom. Meanwhile the busy Saudis using UK & US supplied weapons in Yemen falls on deaf ears.

The hypocrisy is sickening.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
      Trump officials claim that satellite imagery and the direction of the Saudi oil field attack prove that Iran was to blame

Yes, proof indeed, surprised Iran passports were not found inside drones also

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
      Yes proof. Like netinyahoo cartoon of
      a bomb
      and a stack of empty cd's lol... who on earth would believe a country that invented drones would use cd's in this day and age??? Ahh yes sorry I forgot 80% of people are so stupid that they would fall for that junk. Like iran hasn't heard of usb or external hard drives.

Last edited by cosmic; 16 September 2019, 18:13.

Comment

The reason the US know that IRAN carried out the attack is that they stole the technology from the US in 2011. In short, they hacked a US drone; took over control and landed it. Then reverse engineered the technology.

Iran–U.S. RQ-170 incident - Wikipedia

Comment

Originally posted by helen7 View Post
          The reason the US know that IRAN carried out the attack is that they stole the technology from the US in 2011. In short, they hacked a US drone; took over control and landed it. Then reverse engineered the technology.

Iran–U.S. RQ-170 incident - Wikipedia
          Can Iran have sold it on? I heard on the radio last night it was likely to have come from North Korea - that was someone who used to work for John Bolton.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Can Iran have sold it on? I heard on the radio last night it was likely to have come from North Korea - that was someone who used to work for John Bolton.
            I am sure they have.
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Haha this is a joke right? If it was nk than more likely sold by USA to bomb Saudi and then blame iran to have a pretext against them.

Comment

Working...
              X