Saudi oil attacks Saudi oil attacks
Posts 1 to 7 of 7

Super poster

GhostofTarbera - scorchio!

Default Saudi oil attacks

Trump officials claim that satellite imagery and the direction of the Saudi oil field attack prove that Iran was to blame

Yes, proof indeed, surprised Iran passports were not found inside drones also

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

I live on CUK

scooterscot is a fount of knowledge

Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain

World media attention on Saudi as some oil pumps go kaboom. Meanwhile the busy Saudis using UK & US supplied weapons in Yemen falls on deaf ears.

The hypocrisy is sickening.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Should post faster

cosmic is too good to be a permie

Quote Originally Posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    Trump officials claim that satellite imagery and the direction of the Saudi oil field attack prove that Iran was to blame

Yes, proof indeed, surprised Iran passports were not found inside drones also

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
    Yes proof. Like netinyahoo cartoon of
    a bomb
    and a stack of empty cd's lol... who on earth would believe a country that invented drones would use cd's in this day and age??? Ahh yes sorry I forgot 80% of people are so stupid that they would fall for that junk. Like iran hasn't heard of usb or external hard drives.

Last edited by cosmic; 16th September 2019 at 18:13.

More time posting than coding

helen7 is a permanent contractor

The reason the US know that IRAN carried out the attack is that they stole the technology from the US in 2011. In short, they hacked a US drone; took over control and landed it. Then reverse engineered the technology.

Iran–U.S. RQ-170 incident - Wikipedia

I Am Legend

BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?

Quote Originally Posted by helen7 View Post
    The reason the US know that IRAN carried out the attack is that they stole the technology from the US in 2011. In short, they hacked a US drone; took over control and landed it. Then reverse engineered the technology.

Iran–U.S. RQ-170 incident - Wikipedia
    Can Iran have sold it on? I heard on the radio last night it was likely to have come from North Korea - that was someone who used to work for John Bolton.

Double Godlike!

Paddy is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Can Iran have sold it on? I heard on the radio last night it was likely to have come from North Korea - that was someone who used to work for John Bolton.
    I am sure they have.
    Elaine Paige "I refuse to let anyone dictate the shape of my bananas."

Should post faster

cosmic is too good to be a permie

Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Haha this is a joke right? If it was nk than more likely sold by USA to bomb Saudi and then blame iran to have a pretext against them.