• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official Most Pathetic UK Prime Ministers thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Official Most Pathetic UK Prime Ministers thread

BoJo - by far.

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    BoJo - by far.
    I thought Cameron was bad but BoJo is a 1000 times worse. Larry the cat at number ten would do a better job.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      I thought Cameron was bad but BoJo is a 1000 times worse. Larry the cat at number ten would do a better job.
      Yes, I think at 0 and 6 he's definitely in with a fighting chance but then May is still up there too. The Wiki page is quite an inneresting little read : List of Government defeats in the House of Commons (1945–present) - Wikipedia
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Spineless snake of a man. Couldn't even talk with the Luxembourg PM in front of the cameras.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Cameron caused this whole mess. It is disgusting he has gone public to sell his tacky book.

I would like to see him in stocks in Leicester square for the mess he has caused.

Comment

He is doing fantastically well, why stand there and not be heard.

I thought it reflected badly on the eu tbh.

Bojo keep it up, breath of fresh air.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post

Errr, I agree. I put it down to random chance you came out with something sensible. Normality was returned with the other comments.
              Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

People seem to have forgotten Gordon Brown already he was until BoJo came to power, the most pathetic one ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                  People seem to have forgotten Gordon Brown already he was until BoJo came to power, the most pathetic one ever.
                  Gordon Brown was awesome Chancellor - 40% max income tax, unlimited taper relief for CGT, booming house prices - fking awesome.

As PM he was tulip, but will be remembered as a Great Statesman compared to BoJo which will become a new offensive term, with synonym being Trump

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post

So he's good enough for you.

Comment

Working...
                    X