• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

British lives first

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

British lives first

According to Nazi news paper the Daily Mail and Tory MP Nigel Evans
    How GBP3.3million of donations to RNLI are spent abroad | Daily Mail Online

The article has backfired and led to an increase in donations or the RNLI
    RNLI sees 'sharp increase' in donations following report criticising its overseas work

You are a strange man. Calm down and try to be leas angry.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
      You are a strange man. Calm down and try to be less angry.

Strange? Elaborate?
      You need a foreigner to correct your spelling.

Comment

The comments after that news section show everything that is wrong with this once great Nation.
        Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post
          The comments after that news section show everything that is wrong with this once great Nation.
          It is a minimal amount of nutters. I think most countries have them.

Though I would rather throw them out of the UK and let some migrants in instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
            According to Nazi news paper the Daily Mail and Tory MP Nigel Evans
            How GBP3.3million of donations to RNLI are spent abroad | Daily Mail Online

RNLI sees 'sharp increase' in donations following report criticising its overseas work
            " The RNLI buys burkinis for Africans" and why not? They are eventually coming to work in the UK after Brexit anyway so they better learn to swim.
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Strange? Elaborate?
              You need a foreigner to correct your spelling.
              Im happy for anyone to do pointless tasks for me regardless of their country of origin.

Here, spell this one correctly for me prikc.

Comment

A careful look at the RNLI charter reveals that they pledged to help all people from the threat of the seas. Not just the UK.

I was however dismayed by the sacking of a volunteer because he had a cheeky mug for his tea, that was idiotic.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                  " The RNLI buys burkinis for Africans" and why not? They are eventually coming to work in the UK after Brexit anyway so they better learn to swim.
                  This would be quite funny if it wasn't true.
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I think that's a bit short termist though. The comment along with the donation in the articles clearly states it's ind of a sympathy donation due to others not donating. It's highly likely most of these will be one off's when they are really losing their bread and butter yearly/regular donations in droves.

IMO they are absolutely ****ed which is such a shame for a noble cause such as this.

I am pretty staggered at the news about the overseas spending though. I had no idea.
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X