• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Very trivial but odd

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    I have a standard square double glazed window in my office but when the morning sun comes up over the trees behind the reflection on the lawn is of a circle with a cross on it. Anybody got any ideas why?

you should probably look under that path stone

Comment

I have a standard square double glazed window in my office but when the morning sun comes up over the trees behind the reflection on the lawn is of a circle with a cross on it. Anybody got any ideas why?

Witchcraft!
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Are you sure it's a cross not an "X"?

It's not 'X', it's 'Cross' – the PlayStation joypad revelation that's caused an outrage | Games | The Guardian
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

You live in an Xbox.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Anything (or anyone) buried under there...?
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

I can't be 100% sure but I think it's pretty obviously a sign that Excalibur is buried there. Dig it up and claim your rightful kingdom.

If you need a round table knocked up quickly I know a good furniture maker.
              England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

The frame is too tight for the glass, quite likely it expanded after fitting. This is stressing and deforming the glass, it could also shatter under any additional stress.

I wouldn't sit too close to it.

Comment

Wow. 2 pages of comments re cr*p. Probably first xoggoth post ever to get >2 comments. Perhaps I will dig up the path. Maybe an angel is guiding me to sacred scriptures, as with Joseph Smith. I could make a fortune inventing a new religion.

...light absorption is expressed as the probability per unit time of a particle at point p travelling in the direction being absorbed
                  Brain exploded there, but yeh could be summit to do with leaves before it hits the window! Hadn't thought of that, need to take a photo of treetops.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Read this. Then you'll see it's entirely expected.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                      Read this. Then you'll see it's entirely expected.
                      Anyone else would probably count sheep to fall asleep, but I pontificate about the duality of light in the double-slit experiment.
                      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                      X