• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thomas Cook lists itself for sale on Ceefax

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Staff go through a different door to passengers. I'm sure you either knew that, or suspected it. So now you do know. It used to be far easier for the staff than it is now. I've been airside just by keying in a door code ffs. I hope you all take comfort in knowing that was such a long time ago...
    That depends on the airport and depends within an airport too. For example, at Heathrow T3 and T5 staff have a different entrance to passengers. In T4 they use the same security entrance as departing passengers but have a separate search lane. I haven't been airside at T2 as staff yet but suspect it's the same process as T3 and T5.

Comment

Thomas Cook used its auditors to justify GBP5m bonus - BBC News

"EY are smart people, but how could they get this so entirely wrong?" said Professor Cooper.

Probably as "smart" people really have very little clue about much.

Comment

Working...
      X