• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tikka back control

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tikka back control

Private Eye News: Tikka back control…

Restaurants which provide takeaway service will be allowed to recruit non-EEA (European Economic Area) chefs under a Tier 2 visa from 6 October, 25 days before the all-important Brexit Day. Chefs join architects, engineers and nurses on the shortage occupation list.

Now, despite not having left the EU yet, Patel has somehow found enough control to change the rules after all. This will hopefully, er, curry favour with disgruntled restaurant bosses who in 2017, a year after the Brexit vote, said they felt “betrayed” that ministers still hadn’t done anything.

Back then, immigration minister Robert Goodwill suggested the staff shortage could be dealt with by training curry chefs in Britain. He forgot that this had already been tried in the Cameron era, when Eric “Poppadom with” Pickles spent £1.75m creating 70 apprenticeships at “curry colleges”. Only 16 people actually signed up.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Re "Only 16 people actually signed up" who would sign up to work for racist employers that are actively anti white workers?

Comment

Originally posted by CoolCat View Post
      Re "Only 16 people actually signed up" who would sign up to work for racist employers that are actively anti white workers?
      Who say's all the apprentices were white? Or are you saying brown people aren't allowed to learn?
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
      X