• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

RWC

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go Georgia!

Comment

Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
      The prediction that the final will be between New Zealand and South Africa looks a little shaky to me after their first encounter.
      Why?

Both teams played well. SA made a couple of mistakes and each time they did the ABs scored, but apart from that it was a fairly even encounter.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
        Why?

Both teams played well. SA made a couple of mistakes and each time they did the ABs scored, but apart from that it was a fairly even encounter.
        agreed, but RSA were a bit shaky under the high ball.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Go Georgia!

Brillo mun, you'll get lynched!!!!

Although saying that maybe not in your part of the world. Went into a pub once and asked why the wales games wasn't on and guy said "footballs on, no-ones interested in the rugby".

WTF!
          Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

ABE (Anyone But England) will do me.

Comment

Go Georgia!

Wales looked a bit shaky in a few scrums and conceded penalties, and I guess their defence against the rolling maul isn't that good. However, I guess we'll take the bonus point win.

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                ABE (Anyone But England) will do me.
                Those in England don't care about Wales. Though if Wales win they might think "Oh good for the Welsh. Nice for them to have something decent for a change".

Comment

Those in England don't care about Wales. Though if Wales win they might think "Oh good for the Welsh. Nice for them to have something decent for a change".
                  Ha ha. I guess if England win everyone in Wales will be saying "Not again. That's it I'm not buying a paper or watching the TV for the next month because they'll go on about it forever!"

Comment

Football and fair weather rugby supporters, perhaps. Some of us still remember the Grand Slam only a few months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
                      Football and fair weather rugby supporters, perhaps. Some of us still remember the Grand Slam only a few months ago.
                      In Wales they will remember it until they win something again. Like I say, I do understand why.

Comment

Working...
                      X