• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Room for a little one...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Room for a little one...

Benched after a bit of a mare of a contract, turns out they had no budget, no idea or no plan.

They’ve asked if I can stay for two more weeks but they forgot to put the paper work though, no idea if they will find the elbow from this orifice but happy to play along as I’ve been asked to go back to an local ex-client which will be a relief after working away for the last two gigs. Nothing is ever sorted until it’s sorted, but have faith in this client and they are just putting through a PO which will rake a couple of weeks to go through.

In the meantime I shall be decorating
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    We have some that needs doing if you're at a loose end...

Comment

they had no budget, no idea or no plan.
      Isn’t that normal? I guess the budget bit might be a problem though.

Comment

Benched after a bit of a mare of a contract, turns out they had no budget, no idea or no plan.

They’ve asked if I can stay for two more weeks but they forgot to put the paper work though, no idea if they will find the elbow from this orifice but happy to play along as I’ve been asked to go back to an local ex-client which will be a relief after working away for the last two gigs. Nothing is ever sorted until it’s sorted, but have faith in this client and they are just putting through a PO which will rake a couple of weeks to go through.

Bad news mate on both counts, well unless you like decorating!

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
          Bad news mate on both counts, well unless you like decorating!
          Unless it's decorating the wall with the Programme Manager, of course.

Comment

sorry to hear about the bench but it sounds like a lucky escape!
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
            X