• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Greta Thunberg

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting and informative, thank you.

I prefer this version, It may be too heavy on facts for the likes of you, though.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
      Interesting and informative, thank you.

I prefer this version, It may be too heavy on facts for the likes of you, though.
      No facts there at all, just Piers Morgan's opinion but if you prefer opinion over facts, then that's your opinion...
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        No facts there at all, just Piers Morgan's opinion but if you prefer opinion over facts, then that's your opinion...
        The article factually states his opinion and reflects accurately that opinion.

Stick to posting your fabricated tulipe in the brexit jokes topic.
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Triggenare View Post

And he's off!

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post

Still just an opinion numbnuts...

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Greta Thunberg: New beetle named after climate activist - BBC News

Who would want to be named after a beetle? I think its quite rude....

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                if you prefer opinion over facts, then that's your opinion...
                Preference, shirley

Comment

My Brother bought me her book for Christmas.

He's a clever fooker and hands it to me just as we are being seated for the meal.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                    My Brother bought me her book for Christmas.

He's a clever fooker and hands it to me just as we are being seated for the meal.
                    I was going to bring you that as a present for your Brexit party on 31st Jan. What shall I bring you now?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      I was going to bring you that as a present for your Brexit party on 31st Jan. What shall I bring you now?
                      You could get him Machine Learning for Dummies
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X