Greta Thunberg Greta Thunberg - Page 20
Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Posts 191 to 200 of 294

Thread: Greta Thunberg

My post count is Majestic

vetran is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by darmstadt View Post
    It's actually quite funny, or sad depending upon how you think, about how a 16 year old girl with Aspergers gets a whole group of older white men riled up, just imagine if she was black or a homosexual....
    hey its par for the course lefties abusing young kids and blaming others

Scottish Child Abuse Inquiry: Children in charity homes 'did suffer abuse' - BBC News

"The previous lives of the children who came into the care of the QAB (Quarriers, Aberlour and Barnardo's) providers had all been blighted in some way, whether by being abused in the family home, the death of one or more parent, parental illness, families who could not cope with caring for them, abandonment, or by other similar circumstances.
    "The QAB providers could have made a real and positive difference to every child, but that did not happen. For many, further damage was inflicted upon them."
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

More fingers than teeth

darmstadt is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    hey its par for the course lefties abusing young kids and blaming others

Scottish Child Abuse Inquiry: Children in charity homes 'did suffer abuse' - BBC News
    Warning: Gammon Triggered and goes off of subject due to insufficient thought processes
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Still gathering requirements...

technobabble has no reputation

Default 16 year old

I watched the video end to end - she does get nervous and twitchy in the last 10 secs but she is only a little girl and nervous about the World's press etc.

She comes over as annoying to many but at the end of the day a lot of her points are valid.

For me its not the population growth or the level of economic activity its the nature of that activity, we can all be 10 times richer than now and have zero CO2 emissions they are not mutually exclusive that point which seems logical to me but has been hyjacked by the lefties who think we need to return to the stone age or halve our living standards to achieve anything.

The preservation of biodiversity is my biggest concern, but redesigning our economy to protect the planet is what is actually happening for example Wind farms are taking over from coal and so on it is just not happening fast enough yet.
    Last edited by technobabble; 12th January 2020 at 07:59.

I Am Legend

BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?

Greta Thunberg to trademark 'Fridays for Future' - BBC News

She will be a billionaire! Hopefully then she can get her own jet....
    Fight HMRC now! Help sue HMRC individual officers/government ministers for malfeasance in office. Visit https://www.loanchargejustice.com/ and scroll to the bottom of the page to donate.

Double Godlike!

LondonManc is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by darmstadt View Post
    It's actually quite funny, or sad depending upon how you think, about how a 16 year old girl with Aspergers gets a whole group of older white men riled up, just imagine if she was black or a homosexual....
    Amazing how an oddball like you cannot express themselves anywhere near as well as a nervous 16-year-old. She'll probably lose her virginity first too.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Super poster

Hobosapien - scorchio!

She's certainly more dedicated to the cause of getting out of doing homework than most.

Ms Thunberg has also applied to trademark Skolstrejk för klimatet (school strike for climate)
    Maybe she should be calling for less school strikes and more school based education on climate change.
    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

WTFH has reached the peak. Play again?

Quote Originally Posted by Hobosapien View Post
    She's certainly more dedicated to the cause of getting out of doing homework than most.

Maybe she should be calling for less school strikes and more school based education on climate change.

That would be "fewer", if you'd paid attention in class.
    Moderation means Moderation
    Strong and Stable Moderation

Get Moderation Done - Unleash Moderator Potential

Double Godlike!

LondonManc is a fount of knowledge

She's sounding more like those nasty capitalists every day with this trademark shizz.

Personally I'm more amazed the names/causes of Boyan Slat and Morgan Vague are not being championed more than some Scandinavian gobshyte.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Double Godlike!

original PM is a fount of knowledge

I Am Legend

BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?

Quote Originally Posted by LondonManc View Post
    She's sounding more like those nasty capitalists every day with this trademark shizz.

Personally I'm more amazed the names/causes of Boyan Slat and Morgan Vague are not being championed more than some Scandinavian gobshyte.
    The animals looked from Greta to capitalist, but could see no difference.

Or was it looked from Greta to pig?
    Fight HMRC now! Help sue HMRC individual officers/government ministers for malfeasance in office. Visit https://www.loanchargejustice.com/ and scroll to the bottom of the page to donate.