• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Greta Thunberg

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meridian View Post
    I accept the infraction and apologise.
    Apologise? Isn't that a banning offence?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Apologise? Isn't that a banning offence?
      Lol, probably. But when there’s so much other low-hanging fruit to have a go at him about, I can be gracious about this one.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        Yes, if Climate Change is "man made" the obvious solution is to eradicate the human race.

can I suggest we start with a sub set?

Shall I draw up a list and we can compare? You know Bollocks Bercow & B'liar will be on it!
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I do find it very strange that the people who are really vocal in saying that, at the age of 15, Shamima Begum knew what she was getting into and was old enough to make the decision to go abroad as an ISIS bride........while at the same time saying that Greta Thunberg at 16 isn't old enough to know what she is on about and that she should be back at school because she is too naive to realise anything about the world, politics or anything else.
          People can't have it both ways

https://metro.co.uk/2019/09/26/isis-bride-shamima-begum-begs-sympathy-asks-allowed-return-uk-10810024
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            I do find it very strange that the people who are really vocal in saying that, at the age of 15, Shamima Begum knew what she was getting into and was old enough to make the decision to go abroad as an ISIS bride........while at the same time saying that Greta Thunberg at 16 isn't old enough to know what she is on about and that she should be back at school because she is too naive to realise anything about the world, politics or anything else.
            People can't have it both ways

https://metro.co.uk/2019/09/26/isis-bride-shamima-begum-begs-sympathy-asks-allowed-return-uk-10810024
            Gammons care as much about logic as they do about reality.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              There is a video of her doing a little speech when she got off that boat. twitching, ticking, flapping. It is uncomfortable to watch.

That stuff today is similarly bizarre.

Tut tut minestrone. You mean watching someone with autism talk. Come and meet my son he’ll twitch a bit and then tell you to **** off.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Tut tut minestrone. You mean watching someone with autism talk. Come and meet my son he’ll twitch a bit and then tell you to **** off.
                Tut Tut MF. That is no way to address someone with end stage alcoholism.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Just because he says that to you, does not mean he will say it to others.

Most of us do tell you to **** off.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    Tut Tut MF. That is no way to address someone with end stage alcoholism.
                    Hard to complete MDS with alcohol issues. You have to be top of your game and hard as nails. Most people think I am physically tough - no way I would do MDS. No way.

Comment

Don't worry. Help is at hand.

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X