• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Greta Thunberg

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greta Thunberg

Painful to watch now. Child abuse filling that girls head with this stuff.

I mean if this was the 17th century she would be howling at the moon about burning witches in the name of the lord.

Did you say you had 5 or 6 kids NAT?

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

I mean if this was the 17th century she would be howling at the moon about burning witches in the name of the lord.

You're like a walking cliche. Another not-terribly-bright grown man feeling threatened by a child.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

I try.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

If watching her causes you pain and makes you think about child abuse, maybe you shouldn't watch her.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          You're like a walking cliche. Another not-terribly-bright grown man feeling threatened by a child.
          Walking is optimistic.

Comment

Just imagine if she acted like Joan of Arc, who was pretty much the same age, he'd tulip himself, oh, and we mustn't forget Boudica...What it is it about old men feeling threatened by little girls?
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              Just imagine if she acted like Joan of Arc, who was pretty much the same age, he'd tulip himself, oh, and we mustn't forget Boudica...What it is it about old men feeling threatened by little girls?
              Boudica wasn't a little girl.

Comment

It's like a butane gas abusers forum now.

Comment

Go back to school
                  Finish your education
                  Get a job
                  Support yourself

Come back in 10 years time (if the world is still here).
                  I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

There is a video of her doing a little speech when she got off that boat. twitching, ticking, flapping. It is uncomfortable to watch.

That stuff today is similarly bizarre.

Comment

Working...
                    X