• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How big is yours?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How big is yours?

WWF Footprint Calculator

162%. Genuinely surprised it was so high. I will have to tell BS+1 only holidays to Bognor from now on.
    Make Mercia Great Again!

114%

apparently I should travel on the bus & Train to the site in the middle of nowhere.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

114%.

I'll have to buy a V8.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Oh dear, only 110%. I'm clearly not trying

As I think Geoff Norcott said recently: "How many of you have cancelled your foreign holidays because of climate change... thought not"

Comment

152%. Add on a couple of marks for farting, esp after a good curry...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

77%

If I go out and kill a few people, will that make it better?

Or if I sterilize a few?

Certainly a few ex-mrs-bps are totally off children after being married to me....

Comment

102%
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

159%

I have 2 V8's and a Flat-6. No Greta in my house!
                I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Hmmm, I think I broke it - came back at 0% - despite my monthly 2000-mile dirty diesel commuting
                  Growing old is mandatory
                  Growing up is optional

Comment

cos I do not want to live like stig of the dump

Comment

Working...
                    X