• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Britain is now completing the process of destroying its educational sector

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    How much did the case cost you?
    I did post it somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
      I did post it somewhere.
      I bet that made a 419'er happy....
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Plastic Paddy View Post
        I gave you one simple instruction. DON'T piss your pants. Now try harder next time.
        if you ever manage any adult insults, i may take notice.
        meanwhile just p1ss off and titter with your adolescent chums <if you have any>

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          I know a few pretty thick PhDs.
          I sense an inferiority complex.

To offer another anecdote, I know some tremendous thickos without PhDs; some of them even moderate websites

Evidence from various countries and samples is that IQ increases roughly linearly with number of years of education (correlation, not causation). For example:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...60289615000355

Evidence is also that IQ increases with degree of quantitative reasoning in the subject matter from those with arts/humanities degrees through to those with physics/maths/engineering (even compsci!) degrees.

Comment

Originally posted by Cock muncher View Post
            if you ever manage any adult insults, i may take notice.
            meanwhile just p1ss off and titter with your adolescent chums <if you have any>
            Yet you keep on taking notice. And then pissing your pants.

If you ever manage to stop pissing your pants, I may take notice.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post

To offer another anecdote, I know some tremendous thickos without PhDs; some of them even moderate websites
              How do you moderate a website, I can understand how you would moderate a forum but if you could give us specifics on moderating a website as I would like to put that on my CV?
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                How do you moderate a website, I can understand how you would moderate a forum but if you could give us specifics on moderating a website as I would like to put that on my CV?
                JB was an outlier in the studies he cites Judging from his contributions on here, when he said he was in academia, I had him down as an admin assistant in some poly.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post

Evidence from various countries and samples is that IQ increases roughly linearly with number of years of education (correlation, not causation). For example:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...60289615000355

Evidence is also that IQ increases with degree of quantitative reasoning in the subject matter from those with arts/humanities degrees through to those with physics/maths/engineering (even compsci!) degrees.
                  Apply this to the educational attainment levels of Remain and Leave voters.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    Above or below IT support monkey?

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                      JB was an outlier in the studies he cites Judging from his contributions on here, when he said he was in academia, I had him down as an admin assistant in some poly.
                      What a coincidence! I had you down as exactly the same.

Comment

Working...
                      X