• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Britain is now completing the process of destroying its educational sector

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Apply this to the educational attainment levels of Remain and Leave voters.
    Should I filter out the self-declared "clever meanies"? It seems a little unfair to include those supermassive remoaner thickos as representative of remainers in general.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
      I sense an inferiority complex.
      I'm not sure you have any sense. You certainly don't make much sense. I think you think you're being clever, but your intellectual repartee is about on the level of "yeah? well so are you..." playground banter. Why don't you go and find a ball and play with it? The adults are talking.

I know Brexiters don't particular like it, but the facts are that if you are educated to degree level, the chances that you voted remain are 2 to 1, and if you left school at 16, the chances of you voted leave were also 2 to 1. This is influenced by the fact that Brexiters tend to be older, so are more likely to have left school at 16.

That does mean that 1/3 of highly educated people did vote leave, and 1/3 of basically educated did vote remain. So the fact that you voted one way or another doesn't indicate much about your educational achievement.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        I'm not sure you have any sense. You certainly don't make much sense. I think you think you're being clever, but your intellectual repartee is about on the level of "yeah? well so are you..." playground banter. Why don't you go and find a ball and play with it? The adults are talking.

I know Brexiters don't particular like it, but the facts are that if you are educated to degree level, the chances that you voted remain are 2 to 1, and if you left school at 16, the chances of you voted leave were also 2 to 1. This is influenced by the fact that Brexiters tend to be older, so are more likely to have left school at 16.

That does mean that 1/3 of highly educated people did vote leave, and 1/3 of basically educated did vote remain. So the fact that you voted one way or another doesn't indicate much about your educational achievement.
        I think only those educated to degree level should be allowed to vote.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          i think only inner party members should be ..... oh, wait.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
            i think only inner party members should be ..... oh, wait.
            So like the mod elections then?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Are you mad? That's like over 50% of the student population!

Comment

The fact is, your cretinous anecdote about "a couple of PhDs I know" implies that: a) you're incredibly thick; and b) you feel inferior about that.

Comment

Should I filter out the self-declared "clever meanies"? It seems a little unfair to include those supermassive remoaner thickos as representative of remainers in general.
                  If it helps you feel better about being on the cretinous side of history, then go ahead.

Comment

Aw, bless. I Neg rep him with Projecting. Again. And his neg rep response...?
                    Originally posted by jamesbrown;rep comment
                    Projecting again, thicko.
                    Wow. Such rapier wit. How can we stand against it. Oh, hang on a minute, I've seen this before.

...your intellectual repartee is about on the level of "yeah? well so are you..." playground banter.
                    Well done!*

* Yes, he could be being devilishly ironic, but given his previous form, I'm sticking with him being a silly prat.

Comment

Above or below IT support monkey?
                      Your repartee is not exactly sparkling and you are definitely not funny unless your sense of humour lies within the Roy 'Chubby' Brown and Bernard Manning spectrum, neither can you answer a question, are you a Tory politician perchance?
                      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X