• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boom time

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boom time

Nice boom for the weekend.

Best ever day rate, using a skill set I took a pay cut a year ago to get into. Outside role at the moment, but if it went inside take home pay trumps the current rate.

Nothing is in the bag until I turn up on site, but with all the crap going on I feel like celebrating early.

Make Mercia Great Again!

Mostly in the bag though?

Comment

Halleluiah!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post

Comment

Woo! Congrats. Hope you haven't jinxed yourself with the early bananas

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post

Best ever day rate, using a skill set I took a pay cut a year ago to get into. Outside role at the moment, but if it went inside take home pay trumps the current rate.
              That's how it's done kids!

Comment

Comment

Growing old is mandatory
                  Growing up is optional

Comment

Working...
                  X