• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Germany

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Germany

Funny thought - Germany is the most prosperous white human society there is.

I have been watching them - I would argue their social/cultural/economic is a level above UK ( UK is leader in politeness though )..

Take number 1 ( by GDP )- the states - those murderous hypocritical bastards .. who is next China - say one thing wrong there and they would saudi arabia you right on the square... Who is next .. Japan - they work like insane and they are just too weird ....
    And who is next - GERMNAY - the best socially/economic white people country there is. A country of order and honor , resources , brain power .... they could employ you all... they need more people, they just need to expand ... it is natural for them.. So i am thinking those mother ****ers probably self confidence as high as ****

in light relief?

feck off to general.

and it's bolloks of the highest order.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      in light relief?

feck off to general.

and it's bolloks of the highest order.
      LOL - bolloks at highest order ? This is just tinkering my intelligence ...

Comment

Originally posted by gooddayall View Post
        Funny thought - Germany is the most prosperous white human society there is.

I have been watching them - I would argue their social/cultural/economic is a level above UK ( UK is leader in politeness though )..

Take number 1 ( by GDP )- the states - those murderous hypocritical bastards .. who is next China - say one thing wrong there and they would saudi arabia you right on the square... Who is next .. Japan - they work like insane and they are just too weird ....
        And who is next - GERMNAY - the best socially/economic white people country there is. A country of order and honor , resources , brain power .... they could employ you all... they need more people, they just need to expand ... it is natural for them.. So i am thinking those mother ****ers probably self confidence as high as ****
        Not sure what point you are really trying to make that Germany is the most prosperous white society but you don't know much about economics. A country's total GDP is not any measure of prosperity, you'd be hard pushed to find any economist who said China was the second most prosperous country in the world.

If you take GDP per capita, then those Germans are behind Luxembourg, Switzerland, Norway, Ireland, Iceland, USA, Denmark, Australia and quite a few other 'white' societies.

Comment

Originally posted by edison View Post
          Not sure what point you are really trying to make that Germany is the most prosperous white society but you don't know much about economics. A country's total GDP is not any measure of prosperity, you'd be hard pushed to find any economist who said China was the second most prosperous country in the world.

If you take GDP per capita, then those Germans are behind Luxembourg, Switzerland, Norway, Ireland, Iceland, USA, Denmark, Australia and quite a few other 'white' societies.
          All GDP Google results put Germany at 4 th. Not sure what twisty misty alternate lists you are looking at...

Among those countries you mention, with maybe exception of USA , no other than Germany is as advance and expansion oriented like Germany which is my point. While UK is arguing about not wanting immigrants - Germany imported 1 000 000 libyans in last 2 years. Because Germany needs immigrants to work the taxi and low income businesses .....

Comment

Originally posted by gooddayall View Post
            All GDP Google results put Germany at 4 th. Not sure what twisty misty alternate lists you are looking at...

Among those countries you mention, with maybe exception of USA , no other than Germany is as advance and expansion oriented like Germany which is my point. While UK is arguing about not wanting immigrants - Germany imported 1 000 000 libyans in last 2 years. Because Germany needs immigrants to work the taxi and low income businesses .....
            Germany imported lots of people so that the few percent at the top could benefit from being able to pay lower wages whilst the average german on the street had to put up with unfettered immigration and the various social ills that brings.

Comment

Is this yet another inneresting thread?
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                Is this yet another inneresting thread?
                Nah, as you can see by 2 of the posters and soon to be more, it's a cretinous thread
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

It's a trolling thread.
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

89 posts since 2010.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                    X