• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Meanwhile, charging over the horizon...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meanwhile, charging over the horizon...

Just waiting for this to turn into a full-blown tulip-fest this side of the Atlantic...

Joe Hockey letter: How Australia responded to Donald Trump’s request

And who has Trump been talking to in the UK lately...?

"I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

This isn't new though ...here is a 2 month old article pertaining to the affair:

Secret texts cast light on UK's early role in Trump-Russia inquiry | US news | The Guardian

Still, it's interesting ...
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

That article was before Trump impeachment hearings and talks about 2016. All sorts are coming out of them now, Ukraine, Mueller...

What will the Conservatives promise to secure a US trade deal, I wonder?

It's only a matter of time, I'm sure.
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        That article was before Trump impeachment hearings and talks about 2016. All sorts are coming out of them now, Ukraine, Mueller...

What will the Conservatives promise to secure a US trade deal, I wonder?

It's only a matter of time, I'm sure.

There was a comment on Twitter that Orange Donny would resign the presidency in return for immunity for himself (natch) and his family.

He loves a plea bargain deal, but am shocked he included his family.

qh
        He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
          There was a comment on Twitter that Orange Donny would resign the presidency in return for immunity for himself (natch) and his family.

He loves a plea bargain deal, but am shocked he included his family.

qh
          A comment by whom? Someone familiar with the events...?

Total hogwash.
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
            A comment by whom? Someone familiar with the events...?

Total hogwash.
            Maybe. I could go and check but I can't be arsed.

qh

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
              Maybe. I could go and check but I can't be arsed.

qh
              Why let the truth get in the way of a good story, eh?
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Well, Trump certainly doesn't.

qh

Comment

Yeah, since when has that stopped us?

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                    Yeah, since when has that stopped us?
                    At least let's keep things a little credible...

Comment

Working...
                    X