• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is it cuz i ain't black enough?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    What racism?

Has your ability to engage in discourse left you, so that you must resort to spurious accusations?
    Lol.

At times you can actually provide some arguments to engage with. That tends to be around 6 or 7 am.

At other times, you come across like the ba5tard love child of Minestrone and a bottle of scotch. That tends to be the evenings.

Lay off the sauce midweek, it’ll be better for your health.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
      Lol.

At times you can actually provide some arguments to engage with. That tends to be around 6 or 7 am.

At other times, you come across like the ba5tard love child of Minestrone and a bottle of scotch. That tends to be the evenings.

Lay off the sauce midweek, it’ll be better for your health.
      Nice one mate! I stopped drinking 2 years ago, fancy plumbing the depths for something else?

Perhaps it's because I don't suffer 's and you mate are a .
      Last edited by Zigenare; 4 October 2019, 06:33.
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Nice one mate! I stopped dring 2 years ago, fancy plumbing the depths for something else?
        Well done for stopping, but sadly your condition is irreversible.

A person with alcoholic dementia often has:

poor planning and organisational skills, and problems with decision-making, judgement and risk assessment

problems with impulsivity (eg rash financial decisions) and difficulty controlling emotions (eg irritability or outbursts)

problems with attention and slower reasoning
        lack of sensitivity to the feelings of other people
        behaviour which is socially inappropriate.

Unlike Korsakoff's syndrome, however, not everyone with alcoholic dementia has loss of day-to-day memory.

Think this page could be useful to someone? Share it:

Comment

Nice one mate! I stopped dring 2 years ago, fancy plumbing the depths for something else?

Perhaps it's because I don't suffer 's and you mate are a .
          Christ, really? That’s your natural personality, without any “enhancements”?

Thicker than SB but not quite as funny. I was only half right about you being the love child of minestrone and scotch, then.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
            Christ, really? That’s your natural personality, without any “enhancements”?

Thicker than SB but not quite as funny. I was only half right about you being the love child of minestrone and scotch, then.
            Spuddy is the best.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              Indeed here is an interesting read on the Atlantic Slave Trade.

Atlantic slave trade - Wikipedia

The other interesting thing to note is that the white man did not force anyone into slavery they bought them from the ancient and traditional slave markets.
              according to research it was > 90% sold to white men by their brothers but a few white men did pursue enslaving Africans for profit rather than buying them which at the time was legal but in retrospect totally morally unacceptable.

Slavery is the third oldest profession after NLyUK's and war. What do you do with prisoners of war? oh yes you turn them into slaves just as the Egyptians, Romans & Greeks did before the Africans started and the Europeans industrialised it.

I am glad we outlawed slavery its one of Europe's moral high points. I'm not sure I would have the nerve to demand compensation for some of my ancestors when most of my ancestors were quite happy to sell everyone into slavery.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                Spuddy is the best.

yeah we have seen your reviews on NLyUKs-Honeys.com

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  You appear offended that people are offended. Don't worry about it. There is always someone who will moan about something.
                  Indeed

I was just perturbed that when other minorities quite reasonably said "how about telling our stories" (there are some real stories of valour from the Indian and other regiments in WW1) those of African descent seemed to get upset.

https://assets.publishing.service.go...INT_UPDATE.pdf

plenty more inspiring tales from other conflicts

Victoria Cross - Wikipedia

When I find someone who has achieved equally or more I am honoured to share the spotlight with them not jealous.

You saddos may try to mock but they don'y give out awards for finding your arse when looking for your elbow. Not that there is any chance of you managing that.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    Indeed

I was just perturbed that when other minorities quite reasonably said "how about telling our stories" (there are some real stories of valour from the Indian and other regiments in WW1) those of African descent seemed to get upset.

When I find someone who has achieved equally or more I am honoured to share the spotlight with them not jealous.

You saddos may try to mock but they don'y give out awards for finding your arse when looking for your elbow. Not that there is any chance of you managing that.
                    hear! hear!
                    well said.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      Indeed

Don't be perturbed!

Comment

Working...
                      X