Why is poor service now the acceptable norm? Why is poor service now the acceptable norm? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Posts 11 to 20 of 23

Godlike

Peoplesoft bloke is a permanent contractor

What is even worse than the fact that there is so much tulip service is that people think you are mad for mentioning it.

At last clientco one of the people on the "help" line spent the whole morning telling anyone who would listen how "rude" the person was who had sent her an email that contained the phrase "you haven't answered the question I was asking".

The only thing that helps me rein in my disgust is the fact that I reflect that perhaps, just maybe, I might not be 100% perfect al delivering a great service at all times

But I agree with everyone - things are flaming shocking an unreasonable amount of the time.

Respect my authoritah!

NotAllThere is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by Halo Jones View Post
    I hope things get better for you
    Likewise.
    Boomers tend to believe in “freedom of speech”, which is a fascist concept used to spread hateful ideas.Given that hate speech is not possible without free speech, any defence of free speech is a form of hate speech. - Titania McGrath

More fingers than teeth

scooterscot is a fount of knowledge

Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain

Quote Originally Posted by suityou01 View Post

On the topic of mental health :

I have been diagnosed with depression and general anxiety disorder.
    I'm not surprised, felt anxiety reading your post with everything that's going on in your life. How is it possible to have any structure when there's so much chaos? And if you don't have structure, your circadian rhythms will be messed up, which affect your mood.

Stop everything and take care of yourself first. Nothing is more important that your health.

Forget CBT.

I highly recommend:

Soulstream Hypnotherapy with Tricia Maitland | Solution Focused Hypnotherapy in Bath, UK

Just to note that you are not ‘hypnotised’ per se. More you go into a state of deep relaxation.
    “We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.”

Fingers like lightning

GJABS - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by Mustard View Post
    Any gigs going there?
    As a cheap whore? You'd be ideal for the role

I live on CUK

Old Greg is a fount of knowledge

Karma's a bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

Still gathering requirements...

GigiBronz is too good to be a permie

Quote Originally Posted by Mustard View Post
    Any gigs going there?
    I've asked... they said something about both indian and east europeen accent being an unholy mix for their customers.

More fingers than teeth

OwlHoot - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by sasguru View Post
    It's only when you move abroad that you realise what a 2nd rate country the UK has become.
    I think its because the latest generation of Brits have had an appalling education.
    It's because with a few honourable exceptions (including myself) we're a nation of penny-pinching cheapskates.

If almost everyone insists on buying the cheapest, regardless of quality, then it's a race to the bottom and everything ends up tulipe.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

My post count is Majestic

vetran is always on top

It's only when you move abroad that you realise what a 2nd rate country the UK has become.
    I think its because the latest generation of Brits have had an appalling education.

thank feck we exported you then!

one day you will crawl out of your own throat!
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

My post count is Majestic

vetran is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by scooterscot View Post
    I'm not surprised, felt anxiety reading your post with everything that's going on in your life. How is it possible to have any structure when there's so much chaos? And if you don't have structure, your circadian rhythms will be messed up, which affect your mood.

Stop everything and take care of yourself first. Nothing is more important that your health.

Forget CBT.

I highly recommend:

Soulstream Hypnotherapy with Tricia Maitland | Solution Focused Hypnotherapy in Bath, UK

Just to note that you are not ‘hypnotised’ per se. More you go into a state of deep relaxation.

carp I'm almost agreeing with spooter

you are a worthy, ignore the muppets and just get on with it.

Most people don't mean to get on your tits they are just too stupid to stay off them.

Family & love are the things that are important, you won't get any of those from the feckwits.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Richer than sasguru

DimPrawn is a fount of knowledge

You're talking there about Suity right?
    Three-and-a-half years, two extensions, seven defections, 21 deselections, three prime ministers, countless amendments, two prorogations, one Supreme Court judgement, 66 million Brits losing the will to live and were still at square one...