• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Infatuation attack arrgh!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once again you've gone above and beyond in terms of support and acceptance. Thanks all!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      I'd like to think the ones on CUK who haven't outed themselves just simply don't feel the need to. We're all equally intolerant of each other. Sometimes that spills over into quite a mean slagging match but it seems that most of the time we all rub along just fine knowing that everyone gets treated with a decent level of contempt.
      This. If you're a Twat, you're a Twat regardless of sexual orientation and we will call you one as appropriate.

Honestly, the level of bitchyness on here frequently matches anything I've ever seen from gay guys IRL, I strongly suspect you are far from alone
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
        What would you call this though - is it a type of infatuation?
        Sounds like Pon Farr to me

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
          I'm sooo looking forward to the new one!

lets hope they do a good job!
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

]

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              This. If you're a Twat, you're a Twat regardless of sexual orientation and we will call you one as appropriate.

Honestly, the level of bitchyness on here frequently matches anything I've ever seen from gay guys IRL, I strongly suspect you are far from alone
              Hark at her!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                Hark at her!!
                That top and those shoes, really?
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  Well of course, it's much less likely to be mistaken for consent now
                  You're doing it again, love.
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Once again you've gone above and beyond in terms of support and acceptance. Thanks all!
                    Sorry about that. We will try to return to normal levels of abuse asap.

Comment

At risk of providing too much information, I haven't done that yet!
                      But the gay world is quite kinky - many guys enjoy a multitude of objects - a cock being but one of them
                      But a guy does not have to be gay to enjoy something up the marmite motorway. That is where the male g-spot is after all. Around the prostrate.

Comment

Working...
                      X