• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Infatuation attack arrgh!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish I was gay. Life would have been so much easier. No kids. And more importantly no wives.

The problem with wives is you can't live with them. And you can't bury them under the patio with a bag of lime(*).

* WTFH assures me that you can if they are cyclists and shine their front lights at the wrong angle but I am not sure I believe him.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I would like CUK(and society) to get to the stage where no-one cares what sexuality anyone is. Or indeed what gender(M, F or other) anyone is.
      +1
      Growing old is mandatory
      Growing up is optional

Comment

But a guy does not have to be gay to enjoy something up the marmite motorway. That is where the male g-spot is after all. Around the prostrate.
        Prostate - you clown!
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

I would like CUK(and society) to get to the stage where no-one cares what sexuality anyone is. Or indeed what gender(M, F or other) anyone is.

As for abuse, I can only abuse you for that video of you on TOTP. Sorry I will try to do better.....
          I'd like to see a society where people don't feel a need to advertise their sexuality. What a man and his goat get up to behind closed doors should be private - forever!
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

I wish I was gay. Life would have been so much easier. No kids. And more importantly no wives.

The problem with wives is you can't live with them. And you can't bury them under the patio with a bag of lime(*).

* WTFH assures me that you can if they are cyclists and shine their front lights at the wrong angle but I am not sure I believe him.
            Problem is though that you'd likely have another gay man in your life; that could be a real PITA. Just sayin'...
            ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
            Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

I wish I was gay. Life would have been so much easier.
              So much easier to get a bonk too, without all the expensive wooing.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
                Once again you've gone above and beyond in terms of support and acceptance. Thanks all!
                That may be because nobody really GAS what other people get up to in their own lives.
                ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
                Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Originally posted by wattaj View Post
                  That may be because nobody really GAS what other people get up to in their own lives.
                  You'd like to think so but it seems that people have, for many years, been very interested in what people get up to. Otherwise, being homosexual wouldn't have been illegal for so long, or trans people villified for example.

Sorry Zig, I'll get back in the kitchen soon.

Comment

But a guy does not have to be gay to enjoy something up the marmite motorway. That is where the male g-spot is after all. Around the prostrate.
                    I prefer standing up

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      You'd like to think so but it seems that people have, for many years, been very interested in what people get up to. Otherwise, being homosexual wouldn't have been illegal for so long, or trans people villified for example.

Sorry Zig, I'll get back in the kitchen soon.
                      There's a good girl.

Comment

Working...
                      X