• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Infatuation attack arrgh!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    95% of women are bi-sexual known fact

Waits for a 5% to say no

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
    The other 5% have yet to meet you....

Comment

There was a study some time about that determined women were bi-sexual because brain scans indicated arousal when shown pictures of nekkid ladies.

I also recall comment on that study that said it was difficult to know if the 'arousal' was due to a true sexual response or simply because of the sexualisation of the female form making it more normal (whatever normal is).

Having watched a great show in Leicester Square yesterday (I highly recommend La Clique but don't book the £11.50 seats) that was full of scantily clad people of all genders, and one nekkid man, I have to say I found myself admiring both. Their skill was also remarkable.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        There was a study some time about that determined women were bi-sexual because brain scans indicated arousal when shown pictures of nekkid ladies.

I also recall comment on that study that said it was difficult to know if the 'arousal' was due to a true sexual response or simply because of the sexualisation of the female form making it more normal (whatever normal is).

Having watched a great show in Leicester Square yesterday (I highly recommend La Clique but don't book the £11.50 seats) that was full of scantily clad people of all genders, and one nekkid man, I have to say I found myself admiring both. Their skill was also remarkable.
        Both what? The nekkid man and the scantily clad people of all genders?

Also, their skill at what?
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Showing anyone pictures of naked bodies proves nothing. It can just remind people of sex.

I suppose it was "expert" "scientists" who devised this study.

Dare I ask why there was a nekkid man? Was it integral to the performance?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Dare I ask why there was a nekkid man? Was it integral to the performance?
            No idea, it was really quite funny and very bizarre.

Comment

Working...
            X