• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

US Says it didn't approve Turkish offensive

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US Says it didn't approve Turkish offensive

What did the US think was going to happen? FFS, the Turks won't be happy until they've wiped every last Kurd off the face of the planet!

BBC News
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Trump and thinking?

Syntax Error: Does not compute.

We can only hope that The Football is filled with crayons.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
      Trump and thinking?

Syntax Error: Does not compute.

We can only hope that The Football is filled with crayons.
      In Trump's case I'm sure it really is a football!
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

And the Kurds will now release all their IS prisoners.

Of course, Trump says he has 2 of the Beatles under control. I am sure he will have the other 69,998 under control soon....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          And the Kurds will now release all their IS prisoners.

Of course, Trump says he has 2 of the Beatles under control. I am sure he will have the other 69,998 under control soon....
          We're gonna round 'em up, put 'em in a field, and bomb the bastards...

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
            That might be the intention. I bet we only hit the nearest Chinese Embassey....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              That might be the intention. I bet we only hit the nearest Chinese Embassey....
              Every cloud...

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                Bit tough for Paul and Ringo

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

It's becoming apparent that it's better to be Trump's enemy (viz. N. Korea, Russia) than his ally (viz. The Kurds, European countries). How he's going to treat his business "partners" in a trade deal (viz. the UK) is apparent enough, unless you're a thick Brexiter.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Liar View Post
                    It's becoming apparent that it's better to be Trump's enemy (viz. N. Korea, Russia) than his ally (viz. The Kurds, European countries). How he's going to treat his business "partners" in a trade deal (viz. the UK) is apparent enough, unless you're a thick Brexiter.
                    Thank you for your opinion.

Comment

Working...
                    X