• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Thread - whats happening ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Billionaire Boy at the theater on Saturday and then 'Marvel Live' in Sheffield on Sunday. Fun packed weekend
    Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

TFA

Getting a large order of blocks delivered for my house extension, so got some logistical faffing to try and get them near-ish the actual build. Also got a grab wagon coming at some point, so lots of moving crap around.

Then, if the weather is nice, lay some blocks I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
        TFA

Getting a large order of blocks delivered for my house extension, so got some logistical faffing to try and get them near-ish the actual build. Also got a grab wagon coming at some point, so lots of moving crap around.

Then, if the weather is nice, lay some blocks I guess.

Shudda got lego blocks. Laying them is kid's stuff.
        Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Looking for flights to somewhere sunny

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
            Shudda got lego blocks. Laying them is kid's stuff.
            You're not wrong! I'll be honest, I'm about to start the superstructure and the novelty of doing it all myself has worn off a little. Just hope I can get the walls up at a decent pace now

Comment

TFA,

A busy one:

Tonight off meeting friends
              Sat AM - lasting the current shoe project
              Sat PM - other friends over for dinner
              Sun AM – Chores
              Sun PM – Playing the new version of 7 days to Die with BGG

Hope you all have good ones
              Growing old is mandatory
              Growing up is optional

Comment

we're off to a great start, currently sat in A&E for 4 hours and counting

my typical 16 hour fast has stretched out to 19.5hours and i'm bloomin' starving

kids party tomorrow, missus doing a half marathon on sunday

bring on monday for some rest

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
                  You're not wrong! I'll be honest, I'm about to start the superstructure and the novelty of doing it all myself has worn off a little. Just hope I can get the walls up at a decent pace now
                  Did you use foundation blocks below ground? they seem an easy and quick way to get up to ground level

Comment

TFA

Probably watching all sporting events I can.

Grinding federation ranks on elite dangerous so I can get the Corvette.

Apart from that as little as possible.

Comment

Just back from my 2nd funeral this week, so also gin o’clock

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Working...
                      X